Friday, December 15, 2006

Blogware Update

I was wrong...

Largemouth just released the final 1.2 version of Blog.Mac and they did not charge me any license fee for the upgrade.

Now, I am not sure what blogware to use... Although I think I still prefer blogger. I am still not satisfy with the available template for Blog.Mac (although, to be honest, there is a free template editor that allow us to modify the templates or create new ones) and the overall interface of blogger is better (Blog.Mac has a few little annoying bugs). Not without mentioning that with Blogger you can use multiple labels (categories) for each entry. Umm...

I still recommend Blog.Mac, which is an excellent program, but I think I'll stick to blogger. (Although I might do double entries on each program for a while until I am 100% decided).

No comments: