Thursday, July 01, 2010

Revue de Presse / Press Review (2010/07/01)

First, don't expect me to wish you an happy Canada Day! Maybe, if you're in “La belle province”, I could wish you happy Moving Day instead... This week the weather kept oscillating between hot and cold—which is quite annoying. Not much happened besides that I attended the Fantasia press conference, went for an optometric exam (which will cost me $650 in new glasses) and had a slight flooding in my basement (a strong thunderstorm caused the sewage to back-up again, but, thanksfully, there was no damage). All in all, it was a slow week (then why am I so tired?) with little news:

Anime & Manga related, Japan, Popular Culture
Apple & iPad news
Books, Digital Edition & Library
Economy, Environment & International Politics
Health, home & garden
Media, Culture & Society
Montreal & Local/National Politics
Sciences & History
Technology, Gadgets & Internet

See also the “Suggested Links (Shared Items)” in the column on the right side

No comments: