Monday, September 06, 2010

Revue de Presse / Press Review (2010/09/06)

Personal update: Not much happened in the last week. The health is a little better, but I am still quite tired. Still too busy to put online my list of items to sell at my “Virtual Yard sale” [Be patient, it's coming]. Last Wednesday Apple announced a bunch of new products, but none of them seem really interesting to me (save maybe the iOS 4.2 update for iPad that I am eagerly awaiting [it's announced for November]; neither the new AppleTV or the 4th gen iPod Touch would be useful to me). I've also been screening Japanese movies at the Montreal World Film Festival; expect several “reviews” and press conferences video soon. In the meantime, here's a few news that got my attention:

Anime & Manga related, Japan, Popular Culture
Apple & iPad news

Books, Digital Edition & Library
Economy, Environment & International Politics/News
Film Festival
Health, home & garden
Media, Culture & Society
Montreal & Local/National Politics/News
Sciences & History
Technology, Gadgets & Internet

See also the “Suggested Links (Shared Items)” in the column on the right side

[Updated 9/07 with extra news; 9/08 with Apple Keynote links]

No comments: