Friday, September 30, 2011

Weekly Press Review (2011/09/30)

The same lingering around, depressing thoughts. Feels like going nowhere. I cannot get any work done, so I read and watch TV. I am still in the fourth book of George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire, A Feast for Crows. The least interesting one so far. Not enough action and we barely see most of the main characters that we got used to love (at least those who were not killed off). Instead, there's a bunch of new characters. I feel like Martin is stalling his story (like those Naruto filler episodes!). But there's only 198 days left before the start of the TV series' second season. And only two weeks before The Walking Dead TV series restart! I also read news on my iPad (while waiting for Apple's new announcement next week). Here's what I found interesting:

Anime & Manga related, Japan, Popular Culture
Apple & iPad news
Books, Digital Edition & Library
Economy, Environment & International Politics
Humour
Local News & National Politics
Media, Culture, & Society
Sciences & History
Technology, Gadgets & Internet
See also the “Suggested Links (Shared Items)” in the column on the right side

No comments: