Monday, September 17, 2012

Oniisama E... on Viki

Just a quick note to let you know that I just realized that the superb classic anime Oniisama E... a.k.a. Dear Brother [info: ANN / Wikipedia] is currently streaming on Viki.com! Based on a manga by Riyoko Ikeda serialized in Margaret in 1975, the 39-episode anime series, directed by Osamu Dezaki, aired on NHK in 1991-92.

I never really had the chance to watch it so here is the best opportunity to do it legally (I just need to find some time!). I highly recommend you to take a look too.

By the way, Viki has an excellent app in the iTunes store for both iPhones and iPads. Check that too!

So far, Viki's anime line-up offers mostly stuff from Tezuka (strangely enough, Oniisama E... was animated by Tezuka Productions!) but I am sure more great titles will eventually be added (Lady Oscar / The Rose of Versailles is coming in December anyway).

[ Traduire ]

No comments: