Sunday, March 31, 2013

Press Review (2013-03-31)

The most boring week spent in the worse way possible: expecting something to happen. Of course, nothing happened! I was hoping to get some results from my little job hunting, but I guess I'll stay in this hell's pit for a little while. At least I've received my income tax returns and got my annual haircut (for that I tried a local italian barber for the first time). Buona Pasqua tutti!

For a little action, check the few links I gathered this week after the jump:


Anime & Manga related, Japan, Popular Culture
Apple, apps and mobile devices news
Books, Digital Edition & Library
Economy, Environment & International/U.S. Politics
Health, home & garden
Humour
Non Sequitur (2013-03-05)
Zits (2013-03-05)
Local News & National Politics
Media, Culture, & Society
Sciences & History
Union stuff & Montreal's libraries

[ Traduire ]

No comments: