Monday, October 17, 2016

Weekly notable news (W42)

Not much happened this week. Same old, same old, as we say. Some aberrations at work keep exasperating me (but there's only 552 more weeks to endure). On the way back from a doctor's appointment, my wife and I walked through the mountain to admire the colours of fall. It was superb and I wonder why we don't do this kind of walk more often. We've also spent time watching more of the American presidential insanities, two excellent animated features (Miss Hokusai and Osamu Tezuka's Buddha Movie 1: The Red Desert! It's Beautiful) as well as a new episode of Poldark. For my part, I've also started a promising new series (Westworld) and watched the season finale of Halt and Catch Fire. And I probably did a zillion other things (like updating my anime & manga bibliography) that I can't even remember. But, does it really matter?

However, I do remember that I managed to find some time to stay acquainted with the affairs of the world. I therefore share with you a few notable news & links that I came across lately (in no particular order):



Funnies


[ Traduire ]

No comments: